Chef Julie Hasson teaches the secrets of baking biscuits easily and quickly. An excellent summary is given below. First add unbleached flour with some sugar, salt, yeast, baking soda and powder in a mixer and mix it well. Now take some warm soya malt and add some apple cider to it. After sometime pour it into the mixer and mix it to make the dough. Now place the dough on a silicon mat and roll it well with a roller. Use a biscuit cutter to cut the dough and place it in a tray. Apply some soya milk to it and bake them in a 400 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes. Finally cut the baked biscuit into half and spread some strawberry jam to finish. Follow Chef Julie Hasson's above steps and try baking your own biscuits easily & quickly and enjoy it with your friend and family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades