Dinner rolls help complete any decent family meal, but can the frozen dinner rolls in lieu of some fresh, homemade ones! You won't believe how easy rolls are to make, and once you hop in the kitchen and try them out, you'll never go back to the mediocre store brought brands. They're buttery and light and far superior than any pre-baked rolls.
- 1 packet dry yeast (2¼ teaspoon)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
For the full recipe and video instructions, click on the link below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades