In this tutorial, we learn how to bake French bread. First, you will need to take 1 tbsp water and mix it with warm water then set aside. After this, measure out 4 c flour along with 1 tbsp table salt. Mix the dry ingredients together with a wooden spoon, then add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients. After this, add in some more warm water to the bowl and continue to mix the bowl. Add in as much water as you feel is necessary for the dough to combine until it's the right consistency. After this is done mixing, sprinkle a flat surface with flour and place the dough onto it. Work the dough with your hands by kneading it for several minutes. Once this has a nice consistency, take the dough and place it into a large clean bowl. Now, cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap and leave in the room for 12 hours. After this, prep the pan by spraying a cookie sheet and then take the dough out of the bowl. Knead the dough once more, then cut it into two sections and roll them up to the French bread shape. Place these onto the pan and then bake in the oven until they are golden brown. They will be crunchy on the outside and warm and soft on the inside, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades