In this tutorial, we learn how to bake no-egg banana bread. First, take 3/4 c butter and a pinch of salt, then 1 c of sugar. Mix this all together, then mash up four bananas in a separate bowl. After this, take 4 c flour and add in 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, and mix together. Now, add drops of vanilla into the banana mixture and then mix all the ingredients together. Once this is well combined, pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake in the oven until it's cooked all the way through. Then, serve while still warm and enjoy for a great meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades