In this tutorial, we learn how to bake no knead bread. First, add in 3 c of flour to a large mixing bowl. Next, add in 1/4 tsp of active or instant yeast and 1 tbsp of salt. Next, add in 1.5 c of warm water and mix all ingredients together. Now, cover this with plastic wrap and let it sit overnight on the counter. Now, place the dough onto a counter with flour, then pat it down and fold it on both sides. Then, flip it over and you will have a nice ball of dough. Now, take a cotton towel and dust cornmeal over it, then take your loaf and drop it onto the corn meal , then fold the towel over on itself. Let this rise for two more hours without touching it. Now, preheat the oven when it's almost done and bake the bread until it's golden brown and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades