Make an easy, simple bread that will taste better than store-bought stuff. Ingredients: - 3 cups of flour- 1 tsp of salt- 3/4 tsp of yeast, and 1 1/2 cups of water Steps: 1. Mix together all the dry ingredients. If the yeast you used is bread machine yeast, mix it in normally. If it's normal yeast, which means it's a bit bigger, dissolve it into the water first. 2. Add the water, and mix it together until you can form it into a fairly uniform ball. 3. Cover and let it rise for 3 to 5 hours. Once it has risen, put it on a floured surface and roll it into a ball. 4. Preheat a heat-resistant pot (with a cover) at 450, then put the dough into the pot and cook it in the oven at 450 for 30 minutes. 5. Remove the cover, and cook the dough for an additional 20 minutes. 6. Put it on a cooling rack. 7. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades