Once you start making your own scones you'll never go back. While those hardened, several days old scones you get in packs at Costco are great if you're running low on time in general and just need a flaky doughy thing in your mouth fast, the best scones are fresh and homemade.
Take a look at this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman to learn a delicious recipe for an English scone. Served warm from the oven, this scone goes great with marscapone cheese and jam.
Mark Bittman bakes traditional English scones, which are light, flaky and barely sweet at all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades