Learn how to make old style traditional bread easily at home. 1 Prepare your ingredients and let them come to room temperature. 2 Attach a dough hook to your mixer. Put all the ingredients in your work bowl and mix for 3 -4 minutes on low until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. 3 Let the dough raise for about one hour and twenty minutes. Punch down the dough for a second time. Let the bread sit about 10 minutes. 4 Preheat oven 375 degrees. Place bread in baking pan. Cook for 35 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades