There are a zillion ways to make stuffing for your Thanksgiving bird, but only one way to make it Martha Stewart-style. If you're cooking for a big party this year of 20 people or more, Martha offers a delicious, buttery recipe for stuffing that'll satiate all the mouths you'll have to feed while still having leftover for casserole.
In this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show," you'll learn how to make the best stuffing for your next special meal. You'll need yellow onions, butter, celery stalks, sage leaves, turkey stock, and country bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades