Are you a lover of bread but don't have the extra eight to ten hours it takes to make? Beer bread is a simple bread that you can make quickly at any time, even after work. To make this delicious bread, watch this two-part cooking tutorial on beer bread making. The ingredients and instructions are as follows:
3 cups flour (sifted) - no more then 50% whole wheat
3 teaspoons baking powder (must be fresh for good results)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) bottle of beer
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients and beer.
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Pour melted butter over mixture.
5. Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades