How to Make basic beer bread
Are you a lover of bread but don't have the extra eight to ten hours it takes to make? Beer bread is a simple bread that you can make quickly at any time, even after work. To make this delicious bread, watch this two-part cooking tutorial on beer bread making. The ingredients and instructions are as follows:
3 cups flour (sifted) - no more then 50% whole wheat
3 teaspoons baking powder (must be fresh for good results)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) bottle of beer
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients and beer.
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Pour melted butter over mixture.
5. Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.