In this video we learn how to make biscuits. First, pour 2 c self-rising flour in a large bowl. After this, add in 1/2 tsp salt and then add in 4 tbsp shortening then mix up with your hands. From here, add in 3/4 c milk and then mix everything together until well combined. After these are combined, spread these out and cut them out into biscuit shapes. Bake these in the oven until they are golden brown and cooked all the way through. Then, serve these with some fresh butter and your favorite sides, enjoy eating these great biscuits!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades