In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make cornbread muffins. This recipe will bake 12 muffins. The ingredients required for the muffins are: 115 g of yellow oatmeal, 115 g of flour, 100 g of sugar, 1/2 tbsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, pinch of salt, pinch of chili flakes, 150 g of sweetcorn, 200 g of crème fraiche, 55 g of melted butter and 2 beaten eggs. This video provides step-by-step instructions for viewers to easily understand and follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades