We've never met a bruschetta that we didn't like; rather, it's always a variation between pretty good and orgasm in our mouth. And from the looks of this burrata bruschetta served with succulent grilled figs, we're thinking this bruschetta is on the higher end of the satisfaction spectrum.
Burrata is a type of Italian cheese made from fresh mozzarella and cream. Light and creamy, it perfectly complements the garlic flavor of the bread. Watch the video to get the delicious how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades