In this demonstration video by foodwishes shows you how to prepare buttermilk biscuits. Take a couple of cups of white all purpose flour into a bowl and add baking soda and baking powder and whisk as shown. Add salt followed by the cold butter and cut it in as demonstrated. Make a well in the middle and add the cold buttermilk and mix it with a spatula following the instructions. Take the dough onto a board fold it as instructed and add flour and cut the biscuits using a mold and place on a baking tray and place in the oven as instructed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades