Carrots aren't just the food of choice for rabbits. Loaded with beta-carotene and a sweet, delicious crisp, carrots are also highly prized by health conscious eaters as well as cooks.
And carrots make a tasty dessert, too, when baked into carrot bread. Learn how to bake this yummy treat by watching this episode of "The Martha Stewart Show," where Martha and chef Jim Lahey of Sullivan Street Bakery make tasty carrot bread using his simple no-knead method.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades