In order to make chapati atta dough in bulk, you will need 20 lbs. bag of flour, Place 1.5 cups of flour in the food processor. Add Â¼ tsp salt and 1 T. of oil. Mix well. Slowly add 1/2 cup of warm water to the food processor while it begins to form a ball. Kneed it into a ball. Wrap it in plastic wrap. Flatten it and smooth it. Wrap it twice in plastic wrap, in order to protect it from freezer burn. Then, place it in a Ziploc freezer bag. Then, repeat. This works best in an assembly line method. Continue making them in this way. Stack them in the freezer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades