Cheese, toasted bread, and peaches? We couldn't think of a lovlier combination, or one that sat more adoringly on our tongue. If you're in the mood for an afternoon treat that's both sweet and slightly salty, then this creamy peach brulee bruschetta, topped with burrata cheese, will knock your tastebuds out of the ballpark.
Check out this food video to learn the ingredients and get the how-to for putting together this easy and oh so yummy treat. The best part? It's super healthy for you, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades