In this video, we learn how to make a croissant with ham, eggs, cheese and veggies. You can customize this to make it just how you like! To begin this recipe you need: 4 already made croissants, 4 eggs, 1/2 bell pepper, 1/2 tomato, 4 cloves garlic, 4 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp flour, 3/4 c cheese, 3/4 c milk, ham, 1/2 c mushrooms, and spinach. Next, heat your skillet over medium and pour in olive oil. Now, chop up your veggies and place into the skillet to cook. While they are cooking, cut your croissants in half and toast until they are golden brown. In a saucepan, melt your butter and add in your flour, a pinch of salt, milk and cheese. Keep this on low heat, then start frying your egg in a separate skillet with oil. Now, grab your croissants, and layer with the ham, then add your veggies, cheese and egg. Serve hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades