Tony D'Angelo shows us how to make delicious homemade garlic bread. The ingredients you will need are 2 tbsp diced garlic, 1 tbsp parsley flakes, 2 tbsp oregano, ¼ teaspoon salt, a stick of softened butter, ¼ cup of olive oil and a loaf of bread. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with a spatula; it is very important to preheat the butter. Take your bread and cut it right down the middle; with the spatula coat the bread with the mixture. Set oven to 350 degrees and place bread on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and place in oven. Let it cook for 12-15 minutes and allow it another 5 minutes and then it is ready to enjoy! Follow these instructions for delicious garlic bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades