In this video, Tam will be teaching us how to make Tam's healthy kitchen Vegan cornbread. The materials you will need to start with is a large bowl to mix the ingredients. First you will start with a bowl of whole wheat pastry flour. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda, with 1 teaspoon of sea salt, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder, then mix it up. Then add 1 and a half cups of organic corn meal and mix that up well also. Then have 2 cups of organic soy milk in the blender ready, also with 2/3 cups of olive oil. Then add 2 tablespoons of apple cider to your blender. Then add a half a cup of agave nectar. Then blend it all together and once its done add it with your dry ingredients and mix it up. Then put it all in a greased baking dish. Then bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes and you'll have yourself some delicious vegan buttermilk cornbread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades