Now that Halloween has come and gone, it's officially the holiday season: In less than two months we'll faceroll our way through Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. And as we all know, the holiday season is also the season of gluttony. While we advise you to limit your portion sizes and only have one serving of your favorite dishes this holiday season, we definitely don't think you should avoid good food.
Check out this video to learn a delicious recipe for garlic and cheese biscuits with Paula Deen.
Paula Deen enlists the help of her friend Jellyroll, who is practically a biscuit expert (she even sees them in her sleep!), so it's a joy to share some dough with her.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades