[http://www.showmethecurry.com Show Me The Curry] presents a great tutorial on how to make garlic bread. Anuja and Hetal show you how to make a delicious garlic bread. First melt about 2 Tbsp. of butter in saute pan. Add minced green chilies, minced fresh garlic, a pinch of salt (if you use unsalted butter), and a pinch of oregano leaves (optional) to the butter and saute until garlic is slightly brown. Remove from heat. Then take a loaf of french bread and slice to desired thickness. Brush the slices of bread with the garlic mixture and bake in oven or toaster oven until nicely toasted. Enjoy the garlic bread with any pasta dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades