Just hearing "brie" and "baguette" were enough to get us interested in this delicious summertime recipe, but Food Network host Sandra Lee amps up the classic baguette topped with brie recipe by adding raspberry jam.
The idea of the warm, melting brie paired with the sweet and tart raspberry jam is already making our mouths water. If you're interested in making this baguette melt for your next summer picnic, check out the video for the recipe.
Hold the mayo! Sandra uses raspberry jam as a condiment on this yummy melt. This video is part of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee show hosted by Sandra Lee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades