Chef John from Food Wishes demonstrates how to make no knead pumpkin bread for the holidays. First, add a half a cup of plain pumpkin puree, a cup of warm water, 1/4 of a teaspoon of yeast, 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt and a dash of pumpkin spice to a mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients together. Then, add three cups of all purpose flour. Mix the ingredients with a spatula. Cover the bowl with a barely damp towel and let the pumpkin dough rise for 12 to 16 hours. Next, generously cover a baking sheet with cornmeal. Scrape the dough out of the bowl with a flowered spatula. Flour your hands and press the dough out. Then, fold the sides of the dough in like a package and turn it over to form it into a round loaf shape. Place the dough onto the pan. Dust the top and sides with flour. Cover it with a dry towel and let it rise for an hour and a half. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Slash the top of the bread with a really sharp knife a half an inch deep on the top. Place a pan of water in the oven and place the bread tray on the rack above the water. Bake the bread for 30 minutes, turn around the tray and bake it for another 20 minutes. Let the bread cool on a rack. Slice the bread once it's cooled.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades