Every now and then we all have carvings for sweet delicious donuts, and we all know they are best when they are fresh! With this simple guide, learn how to make your very own fluffy donuts and donut wholes.
Lets face it; sometimes we just get a craving for doughnuts. Avoid the early morning run to the grocery store or doughnut shop, and make your own! With a simple tube of buttermilk biscuits, you'll be dunking fresh, warm homemade doughnuts into your morning beverage in no time. Add oil into a large pan, just enough to cover the bottom about a half an inch, and heat on medium. While the oil is heating, cut a hole in the middle of each biscuit with a corer or a knife and set the 'holes' aside. Once the oil is hot, drop the biscuits into the oil. They should fry quickly on the first side and then you can flip them over with tongs. When the second side is brown, remove from oil and drain on paper towels. The biscuits will puff up to look like doughnuts. Follow the same routine for the holes you cut out. Once the doughnuts are drained you can enjoy un-topped or add toppings such as powdered sugar or a cinnamon and sugar mixture. These fast doughnuts make a great treat every now and then, and the whole family will love them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades