In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade valentine's hot chocolate stones. First, take 8 oz of a good dark chocolate and chop it up. Place this in a bowl, then add in 1/8 tsp of chipotle peppers. Also add in a pinch of salt, then add in 1/2 c of heavy cream to a skillet and bring to a boil. After it boils, pour it over the chocolate and let it sit for around 3 minutes. Then, give it a stir until it's completely smooth and beautiful. Pour this onto plastic wrap, then roll into a log shape. Put this into the fridge until it gets hard. Now, pour cocoa powder into a small bowl and place your chocolate on a plate. Cut these up, then roll them around in the powder. Give these to your girl and enjoy Valentine's day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades