Indian foods enthusiast, Sheba Fehmi demonstrates how to make roti, a popular Indian styled food. The dough for the roti is fast to make using a food processor, and then it is rolled using a rolling pin into a thin circular shape. The dough is then cooked onto a frying pan until it turns a light brown color. Then, the most interesting part is where the roti is taken out of the frying pan and placed onto an open flame, which causes steam to accumulate between the dough and makes the roti quickly puff up and rise. Sheba will show you that roti is not as difficult to make as it may seem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades