1. The following steps describe how to make an Indian stuffed paratha. 2. Resources needed: a. Cooked Split beans. b. Wheat dough rolls. c. Rolling Pad. d. Skillet. e. Cooking Oil. 3. Roll a wheat dough and place cooked split beans on the rolled wheat dough and close it with other rolled wheat dough. 4. Heat the skillet and place the paratha on it and pour little oil. 5. Rotate the paratha with cooking stick and look that it gets golden brown color then turn off the heat. 6.Now the Indian stuffed paratha is cooked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades