Whoever said that bread was boring? While most restaurants serve sliced bread as sort of a "pre-appetizer" finger food, you can make bread your main course by creating this mooli ka paratha.
Paratha is Hindi for Indian flat bread, and the dish is pan-fried with whole wheat flour and then stuffed with everything from boiled potatoes to radishes to cauliflower. Check out this food video to learn how to prepare mooli ka paratha with radishes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades