Instead of serving the same old biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner tonight, why not take your family on an exotic taste adventure by fixing them pani puri? Pani puri is a puffed Indian flat bread that can be served with condiments like mint, tamarind water, and chili.
Unlike traditional American biscuits, this type of bread is deeply seasoned with lemon juice, ginger powder, and cumin.
Makes about 60 puris.
Pani (Spicy Water):
1 cup mint leaves (Pudina)
2 to 4 green chilies (adjust to taste)
3 tablespoons tamarind paste
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon black salt
1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
1/8 teaspoon asafetida (Hing)
1 tablespoon roasted cumin seed powder
1 tablespoon sugar (adjust to taste)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 cups water (adjust to taste)
1/4 cup All Purpose flour (Maida or Plain Flour)
3/4 cup fine Sooji (Semolina Flour)
1/2 cup water (as needed)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades