In this video, we learn how to make Indian puri for pani puri. Ingredients are: 1/2 c Fine Sooji, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp baking powder, 1/4 c warm water, 1 tbsp all purpose flour, 1 tsp oil, and oil for deep frying. Start off by mixing the Sooji, salt, and baking powder together. Then, add warm water and soak the Sooji in it. From here, knead the sooji for 4 minutes, until it's firm. Then wrap it in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 20 minutes. Then, roll out and cut into small round shapes. Then, deep fry these until they are golden brown and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Once finished, eat and enjoy when they are room temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades