In this tutorial, we learn how to make Mediterranean pita bread. First, you will need to gather, flour, sugar, yeast, salt olive oil, and water to make this. Now, measure out 1 tsp of sugar and empty 1 packet of yeast into it, then add 1/2 c of warm water. Let this sit for around 15 minutes until it's foamy. Now, measure out 2 c white flour with 2 c wheat flour, then add in 2 tsp of salt and mix these up in a large bowl. Now, add in 1 c warm water to the dough and then add in the yeast mixture. Once finished mixing, knead the dough on a floured surface, then form into small balls and let rise for 10 minutes. After this, roll out the small balls and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven until golden brown, then eat how you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades