This recipe is precisely the reason why we would never be able to go on a no-carb diet. Not only would we be cranky because carbs makes us feel damn good, but this bread is just too irresistable.
Krachel is a traditional Moroccan sweet bread flavored with sesame seeds and anise seeds. This bread is a light and fluffy accompaniment to richer Morrocan dishes like tajine and pigeon pie. To learn how to make a Krachel, simply take a gander at the video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades