Watch this video to learn how to make no-knead bread. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast into water. Stir in flour and salt (dough will be sticky). Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in warm place for a minimum of 8 hours at room temperature (approximately 70 degrees). Ten to twelve hours may be necessary, so letting it sit over night is a good idea, provided there aren't any dogs that will jump on the counter! The dough will be ready when the surface is covered with bubbles. Lightly flour a counter and place dough on it, sprinkling that with flour as well. Fold dough onto itself once or twice, then cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 15 minutes. Using more flour on hands, gently shape dough into ball. Generously flour a clean dish towel and put the seam-side of the dough onto the towel, once again coating with more flour. Top with another flour-covered towel. Let sit one to two hours. Preheat oven and 6-8 quart heavy pot and lid (a cast iron dutch oven works very well). When oven is ready, carefully turn the dough into pot, allowing it to settle. Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake another 15 to 20. It's ready when it's a delicious golden brown!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades