In this tutorial, we learn how to make no knead bread with Mark Bittman. To start, combine 3 c flour, 1/4 tsp instant yeast, 1 1/4 tsp of salt with 1 1/2 c warm water. Mix this together until you have a dough. don't knead the dough, just cover it and let it sit for twelve hours. When the dough has sat for 12 hours, pat it and then fold it over. Then, put the seam side down into wheat flour and then cover with a towel and push it down, then place into a cast iron pot with a cover, and then cook in an oven at 500 degrees for 30 minutes. Then, take the cover off and cook for another 15 minutes. When finished, let cool and enjoy this delicious bread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades