Make a Sweetmeat squash and then you will also need 3 eggs and a few teaspoons of sugar. Beat the eggs together with the sugar for about 5 minutes. You will also need a teaspoon of lemon juice, three quarter cups of flour, salt and baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. Add the pumpkin and the lemon juice to the egg mix. Continue mixing and add the salt and baking powder, then the condiments and lastly the flour. Grease the pan and add parchment or wax paper on top. Spread the mix evenly and place it in the oven. Leave it for about 15 minutes and place it on top of powdered sugar. Roll it in a towel and place it in the fridge. Place cream cheese on the inside, then roll it back again. Leave it in the fridge and you are ready to serve it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades