This video shows the viewer how to make homemade breadcrumbs. The method used is relatively simple and the only equipment used is a blender and container. The bread that is used can be stale, toasted; essentially as long as the bread is not moldy it can be used. In the video baguette ends are used. These ends are placed in an open container and allowed to air dry for up to a week. It is suggested that you cut the pieces of bread into relatively small chunks before allowing them to harden. These chunks of dried bread are then placed into the blender. The blender literally breaks the bread down and makes your breadcrumbs.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades