It can be difficult to find interesting recipes when you are looking for something that meets the requirements for raw vegan food but here as a great way to make some tasty and wonderfully healthy raw vegan bread using graded apples and ground seed flour. This video will show you clips of the process. If there is wax on your apples you will want to peel them before grading. You will then want to mix your grades olive oil, ground flax seeds, and several other flowers into a food processor. You can mix these into a paste which is pressed and laid into a flat shape to dry. Once hardened it can be broken up into pieces and used like bread slices. The sky is the limit for what you can use as filling for you sandwich…well as long as it is raw and vegan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades