In this video you will be learning how to make southern cornbread from scratch. Your first step is to preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Then get a 10 inch skillet pan and put about 2 tablespoons of oil into it. Then place the skillet in the preheat oven. Then put about 1. 5 cups of corn meal mix. Add an egg and a little bit of sugar as well as a little bit of milk. Make sure you mix it to the right consistency. Then stir in some of the oil you had in your skillet in the bowl. Then after a stir pour your bowl into the skillet and put the skillet in the oven for around 11 minutes. And if you would like to learn how to make their main dish you can check out there other recipe which is linked in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades