In this video, we learn how to make roasted banana bread. You will need: 5 bananas, chopped walnuts, 1 c rum, 1 c golden raisins, 1 c apricots, 2 c flour, 2 tbsp baking soda, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 c buttermilk, 3 eggs, 3/4 c butter, 1 c brown sugar. First, boil the raisins and rum and then grease the baking dish. Roast the bananas in the oven at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Then, place in a bowl with the milk and mash together. After this, drain the raisins from the rum and add the brown sugar, eggs, butter, and banana together. Then, add in the flour and nuts and fold together. After this, add in the rest of the ingredients and pour into the baking dish. Bake in the oven at 325 until it's golden brown, then eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades