In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make Sada Roti. The ingredients required are: 3 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1-2 cups of water and a dash of salt. Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough mixture. Then cover the bowl with the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Then break the dough into 3 pieces and flatten each of the with roller. Now cook on an oven at medium-high temperature 2-3 minutes on each side. Finish by placing it in the microwave for 1 minute on high temperature. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like t learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades