When you think of biscotti, you probably picture sweet, hard slices of bread dipped in chocolate and covered in almonds. While it's true that most forms of biscotti are of the sweet variety, you can also whip up salty, savory biscotti.
Take a gander at this episode of The Minimalist with Mark Bittman to learn how to make a savory herb and cheese biscotti.
Mark Bittman adds cheese, herbs and spices to biscotti.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades