In this video, Titli shows us how to make a muffin mix to be used with all sorts of muffins. The ingredients are: 2 c flour, 1 c sugar, 1/2 c milk, 1/2 c butter, 2 eggs, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp vanilla essence. You can use whatever type of mix-in you want (chocolate chips, blueberries, etc). To make them you will first blend the butter, sugar, eggs and salt together until they are creamy. Then add in your sifted flour and baking powder then whisk until combined. Next, whisk in your milk and then add the vanilla essence. Now, pour the batter and any of your mix-ins into a greased muffin tin and bake at 170 degrees celcius for 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades