This video shows how easy and fast you can make soda bread. Use a large bowl and add 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda and 3/4 teaspoons of salt. Whisk together and add 2/3 cup of raisins and 1 tablespoon of caraway seeds. Whisk 2 large eggs into 1 cup of buttermilk and then add to the bowl. Mix and remove batter from bowl and roll the dough, adding a little bit of four if it sticks. Preheat oven to 325 place on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use the knife and cut a 1/4 inch cross on the top of the dough and bake for 1 hour. Let cool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades