Betty describes how to make spicy flour tortilla crisps: little crispy rounds, or squares, make a great appetizer. Use them with various spreads! Or serve them as the bread to start off a steak dinner. Start with your flour tortillas. After cutting them into sectors, baste them in extra virgin olive oil. Apply the oil to the top and bottom sides. Sprinkle a bit of salt. Use paprika (or any flavor you want!) to add a little spice! Sprinkle from high above so that your spices don't clump. Now put your tortillas in the oven: 300 degrees for about 15 minutes. A nice crisp cracker. Yum! Goes great with Benedictine spread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades