In this video, we learn how to make sweet potato muffins. First, take 1 medium sweet potato and cook it, when it's cooled, peel it and cut it into cubes. Next, mash the potato and add in 1 cup egg whites (6 egg whites), 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp pumpkin spice, 1/4 cup Splenda baking blend, and 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract. Now, mix this all together in a large bowl until it's well combined. The final ingredient to add after this is 2 cup of oats (your preference). Mix this together with the other ingredients by hand and then turn the oven on 350 degrees. Now, spoon the batter into a muffin pan and let bake for 25 minutes, store in fridge and enjoy! These only run around 70 calories each.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades