This video illustrates how to make a traditional, indian flat bread,roti. Following are the simple steps -
Take half kilogram wheat flour in a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of water to it and mince it with your both hads for 3-4 minutes.
Add more water if you want to suit the moince flour as per your requirement.
Then warm the iron pan over gas stove.
Take a bit of minced wheat flour and roll it between your palm into round bowls.
Put the round wheat flour bowls on a hard board or stone plate and spread it with a round cylindrical wooden stick, till it spreads even and in round shape.
Put this spreaded wheat flour on the warm pan and bake till it turn slight brown in color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades