In this video, Anuttama shows the user how to make chapatis (also called roti). Chapatis are a type of northern Indian flat bread (a type of flour tortilla) that can turn out to be delicious, fun, and easy to make! The ingredients you will need are wheat, flour, salt, and water. You can use whole wheat flour mixed with white flour (Anuttama suggests about 50/50) or you can a special chipati flower. Every mixture will require flexibility, so start with salt then add your water until you get the consistency you desire. The idea is to make a dough that is slightly sticky. Continue to knead for at least 5 minutes before you're ready to cook. Watch the rest of the video for instructions on how to prepare each piece of bread to be cooked in the pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades