In this tutorial, we learn how to make Maori fried bread. First, pour in some flour with lemon flavored kelp that has been crushed into a small consistency. Then, mix in some salt and baking soda. Then, add in the yeast and pour in some warm water. Knead this inside the bowl, then put aside and let sit for 30 minutes. When it's finished sitting, heat up canola oil in a large pan and cut the bread up into small pieces. Gently put the bread in the oil and let it fry until it's golden brown. When finished, let drain out on a paper towel and then eat with your favorite dips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades