Doctors and nutritionists recommend we eat whole wheat and sprouted grains rather than white or enriched bread because it's healthier for us, but we know you probably don't follow that rule when you're starving and run into a convenience store for a quick snack (Ho hos, anyone?).
Make your snacking both scrumptious and healthy next time by making whole wheat muffins. Perfect for a Sunday brunch or to accompany your morning cup of tea, these muffins are light, fluffy, and delicious.
Mark Bittman cooks a recipe he learned from Grandma Starchild of the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood in San Francisco.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades